Lakshadweep, a group of islands off the coast of India, is a tropical paradise that’s perfect for a getaway. With its stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush greenery, Lakshadweep is a place where you can relax and unwind.
- WHY VISIT LAKSHADWEEP?
There are many reasons to visit Lakshadweep. Here are just a few:
- The beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world.
- The water is perfect for swimming, snorkelling, and diving.
- The islands are home to a unique culture and way of life.
- Lakshadweep is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- WHAT TO DO IN LAKSHADWEEP?
There are plenty of things to do in Lakshadweep, whether you’re looking for adventure or relaxation. Here are a few ideas:
- Go swimming, snorkelling, or diving in the crystal-clear waters.
- Take a boat trip around the islands.
- Visit one of the many lagoons.
- Go kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding.
- Relax on the beach and soak up the sun.
- Explore the islands’ villages and learn about the local culture.
- HOW TO GET TO LAKSHADWEEP?
Lakshadweep is only accessible by air or sea. There are flights to Agatti Airport from Kochi, Bangalore, and Chennai. You can also take a ferry from Kochi to Kavaratti Island.
- WHERE TO STAY IN LAKSHADWEEP?
There are a few resorts and hotels in Lakshadweep, but most of the accommodation is in homestays. Homestays are a great way to experience the local culture and way of life.
- TIPS FOR VISITING LAKSHADWEEP
- The best time to visit Lakshadweep is between October and March.
- A permit is required to visit Lakshadweep. You can apply for a permit online here or at the Indian Embassy in your home country.
- Alcohol is only available in designated areas holding the required permission from the administration.
- Be sure to carry enough cash with you.
- Lakshadweep is a very laid-back place so don’t expect things to happen on time.
Lakshadweep is a truly special place that’s perfect for a getaway. If you’re looking for a tropical paradise where you can relax and unwind, Lakshadweep is the place for you!