ISKCON Temple Bangalore is located on the Hare Krishna Hill in Bengaluru and we were privileged to have had the opportunity to capture visuals inside the sacred ISKCON Temple Bangalore for all our happening heads, thanks to the exclusive media access from Karnataka Tourism!
Devotees from distinct parts of the world started the activities of ISKCON like arranging Sankirtans on streets, small as well as the large public programs and enrollment of life members across various parts of South India including Bangalore, Madras, Hubli, etc. Around 1976 and they finally registered society under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, 1960 in the year 1978. The society abides by Srila Prabhupada’s 7 purposes of ISKCON.
- ISKCON TEMPLE BANGALORE TIMINGS
- Every Morning – 4:30 AM to 5 AM.
- Monday to Friday – 7:15 AM to 1 PM and 4 PM to 8:20 PM.
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays – 7:15 AM to 8:30 PM.
Click Here for the detailed temple schedule.
- ISKCON TEMPLE BANGALORE ENTRY FEE AND FACILITIES
There is no entry fee charged to the devotees visiting the ISKCON Temple Bangalore and the temple provides clean drinking water, 24×7 security, proper queue management, footwear stand, etc.
- SOCIAL SERVICES
ISKCON Temple Bangalore serves a free palatable lunch prasadam consisting of rice, sabzi, sambar, buttermilk and sweet every day from 11:30 AM to 2 PM.
- WAYS TO REACH ISKCON TEMPLE BANGALORE
Address: Hare Krishna Hill, Chord Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560010
- From Kempegowda Bus Station a.k.a. Majestic – 80, 80A, 80B, 80E, 80F, 80G, 252 F
- From City Market – 77, 77E
- From Shivajinagar – 79E
P.S. Alight at ‘Mahalakshmi Layout Entrance’ bus stop – 10 mins. from the temple.
Plan your travel in Bengaluru with Skyway International Travels for a hassle-free travelling experience. Log on to www.bangalorecitytour.com to know more!